Rick and Morty inspired embroidery art
- Diameter – 29-30 cm.
- This is one of a kind, original embroidery art piece inspired by the cartoon show’s Rick and Morty, season 2, episode 5. It pictures two people strapped together to a bunch of colorful balloons, floating above a picturesque nature scene, while giant heads in the sky are overseeing the planet.
- It has been hand stitched on a linen fabric base using variety of cotton, wool and synthetic threads.
- The wool yarn used to make clouds and most of the tree foliage is hand spun on a spinning wheel using wool, nettle, silk and flax fibers.
- The piece is framed in a slightly unevenly round plastic hoop with hand stitched cotton backing and is ready to use as a wall hanger (or any other way you prefer to showcase it).
- Caring for your piece: Avoid dust and do not wash.